Informatica Training and Certification
Knowledgetorch Informatica Training will help you master Data Integration concepts such as ETL and Data Mining using Informatica PowerCenter. It will also make you proficient in Advanced Transformations, Informatica Architecture, Data Migration, Performance Tuning, Installation & Configuration of Informatica PowerCenter. Throughout our Informatica Training Course, you will be working on real-life industry-based use cases.
Informatica Certification is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Informatica Developer & Informatica Administrator. This Informatica Certification course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of the Informatica PowerCenter, its Architecture, and Environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools like Informatica Administrator Suite, Repository Manager, Designer and Workflow
- Capability to load Dimension Tables, use Advanced Transformation, recognize and repair Connection & Network Errors, configure Workflows & Sessions, create Users and Group and design Error Handling strategies
- Hands-on knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter command line tools
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based Business Intelligence Projects
- Rigorous involvement of an SME throughout the Informatica Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Why should you go for Informatica Training?
“Informatica Certification provides the market’s leading data integration platform”
Tested on nearly 500,000 combinations of platforms and applications, the data integration platform interoperates with the broadest possible range of disparate standards, systems, and applications. This unbiased and universal view makes Informatica unique in today’s market as a leader in the data integration platform. Informatica PowerCenter is a premium data integration solution available today. The reason it provides the best solution for the large enterprises is that its
1. Database is neutral and hence can communicate with any database
2. It is the most powerful data transformations tool and converts one application’s data to another’s format
What are the skills that you will be learning with our Informatica Certification Training?
Informatica Certification Training will help you to become an Informatica expert. It will polish your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge of ETL Processes, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based data integration and big data projects.
During Informatica Certification Training Course at Edureka, you will be trained by our expert instructors so you can:
- Master the ETL and Data Integration concepts
- Understand the Informatica PowerCenter Architecture
- Understand Repository Manager and Informatica Administrator Tools
- Load Dimension Tables
- Implement various transformations and error handling strategies
- Learn to recognize the Connection & Network Errors
- Implement Workflow & Sessions for Recovery
- Work with the Application Services related to PowerCenter
- Learn to create Users & Groups
- Monitor the PowerCenter Environment
- Work with a command line of Informatica
Who should go for this Informatica Certification Course?
Informatica is a highly favored tool in the ETL and Data Integration market. Learning Informatica can open up lucrative and various growth opportunities. Our Informatica Certification Course will help you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. It is best suited for:
- Data Integration developers
- Informatica PowerCenter Administrators
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
- Administrators with some experience managing either PowerCenter or Data Quality
- Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Database developers and developer Managers new to Informatica PowerCenter
- Informatica Administrators with some considerable experience in using PowerCenter or maintaining Data Quality
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at Knowledge torch .You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately, participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight into how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?
All the instructors at Knowledge torch are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by Knowledge torch for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What if I have more queries?
Just give us a CALL at +1 281 670 7466 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Course
Informatica Certification will train you on how to administer the tool efficiently, and to upgrade your skills to the latest version. This Informatica Certification course provides you the overview of Informatica PowerCenter Product and its installation, the concepts of data integration and data warehousing. You will learn how different development units of PowerCenter can be used to create a simple mapping. The Informatica Certification Course introduces you to advanced transformation techniques, and ETL scenarios using Informatica 10. You will understand the features provided by Informatica to debug, troubleshoot and handle errors. You will learn the best practices for optimum performance of your ETL process & to manage the repository effectively. An overview of the PowerCenter administration console is given, and you will recognize and be able to explain integration and repository service properties. The Informatica Training Course will also deal with command line aspect of Informatica PowerCenter 10.
Exam And Certification
What are the pre-requisites for knowledge torch Informatica Training Course?</p>
There are no prerequisites for learning Informatica Course in general. However, having knowledge of SQL will be beneficial, but certainly not a mandate.