ITIL Foundation Training
The ITIL Foundation exam is the entry level certification and offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
The ITIL Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. Our ITIL Foundation training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management.
Please fill-in the enquiry form on this page or call now on +1 (281) 670 – 7466 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for our training consultant to understand your training and learning objectives and guide you with an optimum way to achieve your goals.
- 16 hours of instructor-led training (for Traditional classroom and Online Classroom Training)
- 24 hours of self-paced learning
- ITIL Foundation V4 Training
- Industry-based case studies & real world-examples
- Chapter end quizzes & simulation exams
- 16 hours PDU certificate
- Exam fee included (Exam fee not included for Online Self Learning)
- 24/7 customer support
ITIL Foundation Training – FAQ
Who are the trainers for the live classroom training?
All Our Trainers are ITIL certified and highly qualified with over 15 years of experience in training and are working in the domain.
Is exam fee included in the course fee?
Yes. The exam fee is included in the course fee.
What certification will I receive after completing the training?
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 16 hours PDU certificate from knowledgetorch. Once you successfully clear the ITIL Foundation Certification exam, you will also receive the certification from the Exam Body.
How many questions are there in the ITIL® Foundation certification exam?
The ITIL Foundation Exam has a total of 40 questions. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
What is Online Classroom training?
Online Classroom training for ITIL is a live training conducted via online live streaming of a class. This is run by ITIL certified trainer with over 15 years of work experience in the domain and training. The class attended by the global audience can enrich your learning experience.
Are these training classes live or will I watch pre-recorded videos?
All these trainings are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussions at any point during the class. Additionally, we also provide recordings of the sessions attended by you for your future references.
What tools do I need to attend the training sessions?
The system requirements are quite basic:
OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
What all will I get as part of the training?
You get access to our e-learning content along with the practice simulation tests, these are complemented by our tips and tricks videos that help you tackle the toughest of the exam questions. You will also get an online participant handbook with cross references to the e-learning for reinforcement of your learning.
How does knowledge torch assure me that the training and course material delivered are effective?
Our ITIL Foundation course is developed to deliver a first attempt pass rate of 100%. With a hands-on learning approach, the training not only gives you the confidence to clear the exam but also helps you retain the knowledge beyond the examination.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you a refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more, please go through our Refund Policy.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the KnowledgeTorch website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
KnowledgeTorch has a well-defined certification process that helps you face the challenges of the IT world. You need to meet following conditions to unlock the certificate –
- You need to complete at least 85% of the course or attend one complete batch
- If your course has simulation exams you will need to complete it with the minimum passing score.
- You need to submit a project and get it approved by our panel of Subject Matter Experts.
- In case your project is rejected, our subject matter experts would provide all necessary help to clear the project in your next attempt.
Who are our Faculties and how are they selected?
All our trainers are working professionals and industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience.
Each of them have gone through a rigorous selection process which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and training demo before they are certified to train for us.
We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
What is Global Teaching Assistance?
Our teaching assistants are here to help you get certified in your first attempt.
They are a dedicated team of subject matter experts to help you at every step and enrich your learning experience from class onboarding to project mentoring and job assistance.
They engage with the students proactively to ensure the course path is followed.
Teaching Assistance is available during business hours.
What is covered under the 24/7 Support promise?
We offer 24/7 support through email, chat, and calls.
About the Course
ITIL Foundation training from KnowledgeTorch is designed to ensure that you clear the ITIL exam in the first attempt. The ITIL Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management. It includes ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions & Outcomes, ITSM processes and Service Management best practices.
Exam And Certification
How will I become a ITIL Foundation certified?
You will be certified in ITIL Foundation from AXELOS by following these processes:
Step 1: Appear for ITIL Foundation exam after completing the training.
Step 2: Score 65% in 60 minutes [i.e. 26 answers out of 40 questions]
Step 3: Earn two ITIL credits on successful completion of ITIL Foundation exam
What are the prerequisites for ITIL Foundation certification?
There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL Foundation exam.
Will I get refund if KnowledgeTorch fails to conduct the class?
For refunds and cancellations please visit the links : Refunds, Cancellations Policy
Introduction to the ITIL Service Management Framework
- Best Practices
- ITIL Framework
- Why is ITIL so successful?
- Service Lifecycle
- Service Management
- Process Model
- Internal & External Customers & Services
- Purpose & Objectives of Service Strategy
- Scope of Service Strategy
- Value to Business
- Resources & Capabilities
- Components of Value
- Service Utility
- Service Warranty
- Value Creation & Service Provider types
- Core, Enabling & Enhancing Services
- Purpose of Service Portfolio Management
- Scope & Objectives of Service Portfolio Management
- Purpose & Objectives of Demand Management
- Scope & Concepts of Demand Management
- Customers & Users
- Purpose & Objectives of Financial Management
- Scope of Financial Management
- Business Case
- Purpose of Business Relationship Management
- Scope & Objectives of BRM
- Differences Between BRM & SLM
- Purpose & Objectives of Service Design
- Scope of Service Design
- Value of Service Design
- Four Ps
- The Five Design Aspects
- Service Design Package
- Purpose, Objectives & Scope of SCM
- Service Catalogue with two views
- Service Catalogue with three views
- Purpose & Objectives of SLM
- Scope of SLM
- Service Level Requirements
- Service Level Agreement & SLAM Chart
- SLA Frameworks
- Operational Level Agreement & Underpinning Contract
- Service Review & Service Improvement Plan
- Key Activities of Service Design
- The Relationship Between SLM & BRM
- Interfaces with SLM
- Purpose & Objectives of Capacity Management
- Scope of Capacity Management
- Basic Concepts of Capacity Management
- Purpose of Availability Management
- Objective & Scope of Availability Management
- Basic Concepts of Availability Management
- Purpose & Objectives of ITSCM
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Purpose & Objectives of ISM
- Scope of ISM
- Information Security Policy
- Purpose of Supplier Management
- Objectives of Supplier Management
- Supplier Categories
- Basic Concepts of Supplier Management
- Purpose & Objectives of Design Coordination
- Scope of Design Coordination
- Service Automation
- Skills Framework for Information Age (SFIA)
- Scope & Value to Business of Service Transition
- Purpose & Objectives of Service Transition
- Purpose & Objectives of Change Management
- Scope & Basic Concepts of Change Management
- Interfaces within Service Management
- Change Request
- Change Models, Remediation Planning, Cab & ECAB
- Change Advisory Board
- Change Management Activities
- Supplier Categories
- Purpose & Objectives of SACM
- Scope of SACM
- Configuration Item
- CI Categories
- CMS & DML
- CMDB & Configuration Baseline
- Purpose & Objectives of Knowledge Management
- Scope & Basic Concepts of Knowledge Management
- Purpose & Objectives of Release & Deployment Management
- Scope of Release & Deployment Management
- Release Unit & Release Policy
- Release Package
- Purpose & Objectives of Transition Planning & Support
- Scope of Transition Planning & Support
- Purpose & Objectives of Service Operation
- Scope of Service Operation
- Value of Service Operation
- Communication in Service Operation
- Event Management
- Purpose, Objectives & Scope of Event Management
- Basic Concepts of Event Management
- Purpose of Incident Management
- Scope & Objectives of Incident Management
- Basic Concepts of Incident Management
- Incident Model
- Incident Prioritization
- Interfaces with Incident Management
- Purpose & Objectives of Request Fulfillment
- Service Request
- Purpose & Objectives of Problem Management
- Problem Models
- Incident Versus Problems
- Basic Concepts of Problem Management
- Problem Management Process
- Interfaces with Problem Management
- Purpose & Objectives of Access Management
- Scope of Access Management
- Service Desk Function
- Objectives of Service Desk Function
- Local Service Desk
- Centralized Service Desk
- Virtual Service Desk
- Follow the Sun
- Objectives of Technical Management Function
- Application Management Function
- Objectives of Application Management Function
- IT Operations Management Functions
Continual Service Improvement
- Purpose of CSI
- Objectives & Scope of CSI
- Value of CSI
- CSI Register
- The Deming Cycle
- P-D-C-A Cycle
- CSI Approach
- Business Questions for CSI
- Basic Concepts of CSI
- CSFs and KPIs
- The Seven-step Improvement Process
- Integration PDCA Cycle & 7 Step Improvement Process
- Purpose, Objectives & Scope Of The 7-step Improvement Process
- Process Owner
- Process Manager
- Process Practitioner & Service Owner
- RACI Model
- Competence, Skills & Training